Clay Face Mask and Mixing Kit
Commit to a cleaner, healthier you.*
4 Count 2.5 Gram Sachets with Mixing Kit and Clay Face Mask
Experience the non-irritating, cooling, and tightening effect of ZeoSILK™ face mask. ZeoSILK™ is a fragrance- and preservative-free powder blend of purified zeolite mineral, kaolin, bentonite, hydrolyzed collagen, hyaluronic acid, and avocado fruit. Simply pre-wash your face with lukewarm water and make a smooth paste out of ZeoSILK™ and a teaspoon of water. Apply evenly on your face and let dry for about 15 minutes. Once dry, remove the mask with a warm, damp face towel and rinse your face with lukewarm water. ZeoSILK™ instantly brightens, calms, and rehydrates your skin, leaving it feeling soft and smooth.
If face makeup is part of your daily routine, it is vital to think about what you’re putting on your skin. Over time, harsh environmental factors can leave your skin dull and damaged. Some face cosmetics contain harsh chemicals such as toxic heavy metals and/or toxic preservatives that may be absorbed by your skin. Cleansers do not always solve the problem. By going an extra step and using this specially formulated ZeoSILK™ face mask, you can help remove harmful toxins from the surface of your skin and deep inside your pores to make your skin feel refreshed, smooth and clean.
Recommended ZeoSILK™ Use
While clay masks work for all skin types, frequency of application may vary. For those with oily skin and clogged pores, masks may be applied 2-3 times a week, while those with normal or dry skin may need to apply only once a week.
Application frequency may also vary as climate changes. During winter, skin may tend to be too dry; ZeoSILK™ face mask may be used during this season followed by a skin moisturizer after rinsing away the face mask. During hot and humid weather, skin may be too moist and oily, and frequency of applying ZeoSILK™ face mask may be more often or as suggested above, i.e. 2-3 times a week.
- Purifying Clays, such as Clinoptilolite (a clay-like natural Zeolite Mineral), Bentonite and Kaolin — Helps pull out and adsorb toxic heavy metals and some harsh chemicals accumulating over time on the skin.
- Avocado Fruit Powder —This is rich in antioxidants like Vitamins C and E, which can fight free radicals that cause damage to the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid — This is a high molecular weight biopolysacharide. Its consistency and good skin compatibility allow it to be used in skin-care products as an excellent moisturizer. Hyaluronic acid is one of the most hydrophilic (water-loving) molecules in nature and can be described as nature’s moisturizer. Although naturally present in high concentrations on the skin and soft connective tissues, it is an appropriate choice for a matrix to moisturize the skin.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptide — Helps skin retain its moisture and smoothness.
Additional benefits include:
- Binds toxins excreted through skin pores
- Non-irritating to skin
- Leaves skin looking firm
- Does not over-dry skin
- Improves skin texture
- Leaves complexion visibly smooth
- Fragrance, dye and preservative-free
Directions for Use
In a bowl, mix 1 packet of powder and 1 teaspoon of filtered water to make a smooth paste. Wash face with warm water and soap, then pat dry. Using the applicator, apply the paste evenly to the face but avoid eyes and lip areas. Leave to dry on face for approximately 15 minutes. Using a warm damp face towel, wipe off the mask, rinse well with warm water and pat dry.
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only.
Do not use if you have known allergies to any of its ingredients, or on freshly shaved skin or on wounds, damaged or broken skin.
Discontinue use if you notice any uncommon effect of the applied face mask, promptly wash your skin with water.